Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Great Start to 2013!

What a wonderful start to 2013!

New Work
I am working on a new series specifically for the show, Motion to Stillness, curated by Sergio Gomez and Didi Menéndez in February 2013. The show will be presented at the Zhou B Art Center and published by PoetsArtists Magazine. February 15 - March 10, 2013.

New Shows
I have a few shows already in the works for 2013. Visit my site to see the most up-to-date list. 

Curating
I have been invited me to curate the show, Copy.right? at 33 Contemporary Gallery in February. I am looking forward to co-curating with one of my favorite artists and friends, Sergio Gomez!  

Workshops
In April 2013 I will be hosting a workshop at Dona Ana College in New Mexico. I have designed the workshop to help participants tap into their own personal experiences to create a more defined dramatic narrative in their photography. I'm looking forward to teaching on this new platform.

Old and New Friendships
In 2012 I forged some wonderful professional relationships that I am eager to watch grow. Among them, I am grateful to Megan Paonessa of Flying House, Steven Lockwood of Water Street Studios, Paul Shranz of Dona Ana College and  Sergio Gomez of 33 Contemporary Gallery. I am grateful for the opportunities and experiences I have gained in 2012.

I am looking forward to a creative and productive new year!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment